Tirana, the heart and capital of Albania, like all other European metropolises has a never-ending movement and energy. With its clubs, bars, cafes, and taverns, Tirana is worth discovering by both day and night. Known for its colorful Ottoman, Fascist and Soviet-era architecture, the hospitality shown towards tourists is something that will mark your journey. Being invited for a coffee or a rakija (plum brandy) is a local custom.
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Tirana airport to Tirana hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Tirana hotel to Tirana airport
- Hotel: 5* Hotel Rogner or similar
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)