Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina and host to the 1984 Winter Olympics, is a compact city on the Miljacka River, surrounded by the Dinaric Alps. A unique blend of history and empires, with ottoman and Austro-Hungarian architecture that splashes the city. Its centre has museums commemorating local history, including Sarajevo 1878–1918, which covers the 1914 assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, an event that sparked World War I.
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Sarajevo airport to Sarajevo hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Sarajevo hotel to Sarajevo airport
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Art or Hotel Holiday or similar
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)