Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, one of Europe’s most vibrant cities. While it hurtles towards a brighter future, its chaotic past unfolds before your eyes: socialist blocks are squeezed between art nouveau masterpieces, and remnants of the Habsburg legacy contrast with Ottoman relics and modernist monoliths. Situated on the banks of the Sava and Danube rivers, the city was twice voted by Lonely Planet as one of Europe’s best cities for nightly entertainment!
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Belgrade airport to Belgrade hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Belgrade hotel to Belgrade airport
- Hotel: 4+* Hotel Moskva or similar – heart of downtown
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)