Vienna, Austria’s capital, lies in the country’s east on the Danube River. Its artistic and intellectual legacy was shaped by residents including Mozart, Beethoven and Sigmund Freud. The city is also known for its Imperial palaces, including Schönbrunn, Belvedere Palace, and the Habsburgs’ summer residence. In the Museums Quartier district, historic and contemporary buildings display works by Egon Schiele, Gustav Klimt and other artists.
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Vienna airport/port or port to Vienna hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Vienna hotel to Vienna airport/port
- Hotel: 4* Penta Hotel or similar
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)