Varna, a port city and seaside resort town on Bulgaria’s Black Sea. It’s famous for the “Gold of Varna,” 6,000-year-old Thracian jewelry discovered in a necropolis. There are many traditional Bulgarian restaurants, wineries where you can taste the famous dishes with different type of food. The town was established as a trading colony in 570 B.C. under the name of Odessos in ancient Greek. The biggest treasure to Varna – smooth sea, splendid forests, picturesque valleys and incredible wealth of mineral springs.
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Varna airport/port to Varna hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Varna hotel to Varna airport/Port
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Panorama or 4* Dymiat Hotel or Hotel Panorama Sea View room or similar
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)