Tivat, a port city on the Bay of Kotor, was once a small modest and ordinary village, but with a lot of remodeling, including its new luxury marina and the surroundings, Tivat is today the world’s jet-set favorite to spend the summertime. Even though today it is modern and glamorous, you can find traces of history like the Renaissance Summer House Buca with a few Gothic details in the city center, or the Island of Flowers with its sacred monuments.
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Tivat airport/port to Tivat hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Tivat hotel to Tivat airport/port
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Palma or similar
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)