Split is the biggest city in Dalmatia and features one of the sites included in the UNESCO list, its Roman Core encircled by the old walls of the Diocletian Palace. Thanks to its Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers (maximum air temperature in July reaches 38°C) and warm, wet winters, Split is pleasant to be visited throughout the year.
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Split airport or port to Split hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Split hotel to Split airport or port
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Corner or Hotel Marul or similar
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)