Skopje, the capital of Northern Macedonia dates from the Neolithic period, with a strategic significance, when it was known as Skupi. It boasts some of the most beautiful scenery on the Balkan Peninsula, due to unspoiled nature, a city with an unusual collection of monuments. It communicates easily with the Mediterranean region to the south and the Central Europe to the north. Through the Kacanicka Ravine it connects with the Adriatic Sea. The traditional Macedonian dishes are generous and deliciously rustic, with Mediterranean, Baltic and Middle Eastern influences.
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Skopje airport to Skopje hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Skopje hotel to Skopje airport
- Hotel: 5* Double Tree by Hilton or Bushi Resort & Spa
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)