Pristina, the capital of Kosovo is likely one of the most neglected capitals in Europe from a tourist point of view. Even though it is the home of the only cathedral dedicated to Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta. Though it went through a lot in recent years, it has that special atmosphere worth visiting, the eclectic national Library, the relaxed and friendly locals, the architecture, superb food and the vibrant streets in the warm summer evenings.
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Tirana airport to Pristina hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Tirana hotel to Pristina airport
- Hotel: 5* Hotel Swiss Diamond or similar
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)