Bucharest, the capital, the cultural, industrial, and financial center of Romania. Lies on the banks of the Dâmbovița River. Bucharest was first mentioned in documents in 1459. It became the capital of Romania in 1862 and is the center of Romanian media, culture and art. Its architecture is a mix of historical neo-classical, interbellum Bauhaus and art-deco, communist-era and modern. In the period between the two world wars, the city’s elegant architecture and the sophistication of its elite earned Bucharest the nickname of “little Paris” of the east.
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Podgorica airport to Podgorica hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Podgorica hotel to Podgorica airport
- Hotel: 4* Hotel ZYVA or similar
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)