Discover the many wonderful attractions of Dubrovnik, a charming Adriatic port and city, inscribed on the UNESCO’s World List of Cultural Heritage. This ancient town, surrounded by ramparts and fortresses, is a treasure trove of architectural and cultural master places, scrupulously preserved over the centuries. Take a walk to the Rector’s Palace, the Franciscan Monastery with its 14th century Pharmacy, or one of the other places of interest or just wander around in amazement through its cobbled streets along the Venetian facades of the stone houses.
- Duration: 3 nights/4 days
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik airport or port to Dubrovnik hotel
- Accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast daily, standard rooms, taxes included
- Departure transfer from Dubrovnik hotel to Dubrovnik airport or port
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Kompas or Lapad or similar
- International airfare (can be priced separately)
- Any travel and document fees including Visa requirements
- Optional tours as outlined in itinerary (minimum number of people required to operate)
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone, liquor, souvenirs, etc.
- Tips to local guides and other staff along the route (suggested Tipping amounts will be advised)
- Any increases in costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as: additional fuel surcharges, exchange rates or Government imposed taxes and fees not known at this time
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)